Unfortunately, the high tides and winds last night have got the better of the slipway on the East Racks.
As the slipway is now in such a poor condition, we have now taken the decision to take it out of service for everyone's safety. I know that this may impact on the Cruiser haul out and we are working on alternative arrangements to get crews out to the cruisers.
We are also looking for volunteers for an emergency work party on Sunday 4th Oct to try and stabilise the remainder of the slipway. As usual it would be meet up at 8.30 at the club.
If you have any queries, please get in touch.
Steve Hill
Vice Commodore