In light of government advice to avoid social contact, the Committee has reluctantly taken the decision to temporarily close the club. The bar and Galley will therefore be closed with immediate affect until further notice.
The cadet evenings are also cancelled, as are all social events.
We will continue to monitor the situation and revise this in light of further developments.
We will advise on the implications for club racing closer to the start of the season.

Nick Hann Hon. Sec.