|On Saturday 15-12-2018|
Friday 8-11 & Sunday 12-4
unless otherwise stated.
The children's Christmas party will be from 2:30 to 5pm on 15th December 2018 at the clubhouse.
The afternoon will start with magician and entertainer “Marko Sparko”, who will begin his show at 3 p.m.
This will be followed by some party food for the children and we hope that Santa will make an appearance to hand out presents!
If possible could parents with attending children please contribute by bringing some food for the afternoon buffet meal (sandwiches, crisps, sausage rolls etc. or something more exotic!).
Hope to see lots of you there!.
[ Top ]
Christmas sing-a-long in the lower saloon around the fire with live music accompaniment.
All welcome and free entry. Get your Christmas started.
Apparently there will be mulled wine and mince pies on offer.
Please arrive at 19:30 and get yourself settled for an 8:00 start to an evening of entertainment that’s simply irresistible fun. The bar will be open before, during and after.
[ Top ]
- Christmas Eve Monday 24 December 4 – 11 pm. But don't stay too late as Santa is on his way!
- Christmas Day Tuesday 25 December 12 – 2 pm. Get away from the kids/wife/husband/partner for a few hours! Loyal Toast at 1pm.
- Boxing Day Wednesday 26 December 12 – 4 pm. Brass Monkey 1:30pm. If it's busy we may need a bit of help behind the bar.
- Friday 28 December 8 – 11 pm Note unusual hours!
- Sunday 30 December 12 – 4 pm Note unusual hours!
- New Years Eve Monday 31 December 8 pm – 1 am. Party in the clubhouse, upper saloon. See the new year with some great company and start the year with a bang!
- New Years Day Tuesday 1 January 2019 12 – 3 pm. It would be appreciated if any members could volunteer to do a short session behind the bar, this will be organised on a rota basis. Please put your name on the list in the clubhouse.
[ Top ]
Ian Johnson MBE, a past member of LSC, passed away recently after suffering heart failure.
Ian was Group Scout Leader of the 3rd Chalkwell Bay Sea Scouts and well known to many of our club members.
The funeral will take place at Leigh Wesley Methodist Church, Leigh-on-Sea on Thursday 10th January2019 at 12:30pm
[ Top ]
It has suggested that we run another racing rules session. Last year we used "mock protests" as examples of both racing incidents and the protest process. If anyone has had anything suitable, could they write it up on a protest form and send to me? Alternatively, perhaps our rule observance is now perfect..... If there are no incidents, perhaps something on rule 42?
It's the Interclub Prize Giving on Friday 16th November @ 8pm
All are welcome to cheer on the winners and losers at this years event - see you there.
Page 1 of 8