The club committee have decided that although sailing and racing is allowed under the Tier 2 Covid regulations, we will not run the Brass Monkey Trophy Race on New Years Day, the Race is cancelled.
The next club race, if everything is permitted will be on Saturday 27th March 2021.
Hope to see you on the water in 2021.
Steve Corbet
Sailing Secretary