Hi all,

In view of developments and the latest instructions from Government, I have to confirm the the lift-in is postponed indefinitely.

I understand that the Government has stated that the situation is under constant review and we will continue to look for the earliest opportunity to get back on the water.

Masts must not be raised until we have a definite date for lift-in.

In the meantime, let us stay safe and get this crises over as quickly as possible.

Best wishes

David

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
[ Top ]